- 19-Feb-2013 to 20-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
Must have a minimum of five yearsgeneral experience in management, professional, investigative,technical or other responsible work in providing services to support a supply mission(i.e. Supply Warehouse, Property Book, Organizational Clothing and Individual Equipment, and Individual Equipment, and Central Turn-in Point).
Five years specialized experience in progressively responsible positions emcompassing the following:
- Understanding of program planning, funds control, data collection and analysis, and control tehniques.
- Planing, directing, and coordinating a variety of supply functions such as storage, inventory, ammunition control, troop issue subsistence, petroleum, oil and lubricants, provision of a wide variety of supplies and equipment, clothing and organizational issue, military equipment, automated supply systems, prescribed load lists (PLL), and basic loads (BL).
- Planning, directing, and coordinating Army Property Control and Accountability operations/functions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, an equivalent Military degree, or a Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Level lll certification in Life Cycle Logistics.
Resume must demonstracte ability to meet the following criteria:
- Ability to gain cooperation and corrdinate the work of others.
- Skill in written and oral presentations.
- Capability to adjust work operations to meet emergency or changing program or production requirements within available resources without a reduction in the quality of work.
- Ability to establish program objectives or performance goals and assess progress.
- Ability to analyze organizational and operational problems and develop timely economical solutions.
SECRET security clearance is required.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!